Clash Royale Archers Wiki
“A couple of lightly armored ranged attackers. Clash Royale Archers Wiki assist you to jot down ground and air units, however you are all on your own with hair coloring advice.”
- The Archers are unlocked through the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- It spawns two single-target, medium-ranged Archers with both the medium hit points and also damage.
- An Archers card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- They wield a bow and bear an aqua-blue/red (color depends upon side of Arena) cape as well as an emerald green dress.
Archers are impressive at supporting high hit point troops, just like Giants. They’ve the benefit of being more resistant against spells than other support troops for example Spear Goblins and Goblins. Archers can survive a success from equal level Arrows and also the equivalent levels of The Log, in addition to survive a Zap that’s 4 levels more than the Archers or below.
- If protected by a tank, Archers can perform heavy harm to a Crown Tower for 3 elixir. Be sure you place high damage troops like Minions or Goblins over the top Archers to consider them out.
- They may be used effectively to counter low hit point troops like Minions, Spear Goblins, and Goblins. Although Archers aren’t splash troops, they’re a highly effective counter to be able to a lone Skeleton Army or Graveyard if combined with their respective Crown
- Tower at a safe distance. Their decent damage and fast attack speed as well as the Crown Tower’s damage and attack speed easily reduce the Skeletons without having to take any harm to the Crown Tower or themselves.
- Archers might be countered with low hit point troops as well as the defensive support from the player’s Crown Towers. Wait for a Archers coming to the player’s territory, then spawn low hit point troops to distract them. The Ice Spirit is great with this, because it survives a couple of shots through the Archers, and freezes them, making them freeze in position for just 1 Elixir.
- Since Archers summon in pairs, it is simple to split them by putting them in the center of the arena. Splitting Archers is helpful for split pushing or defending against splash units. As an example, when facing a Baby Dragon you are able to split the Archers when the Baby Dragon is targeting the first Archer, the fast Baby Dragon will enter the second Archer’s aggro range allowing the 2nd Archer to target the Baby Dragon from a safer distance, shutting it down. This method also works together with other melee attack troops, including the Mini P.E.K.K.A., Valkyrie, and the Mega Minion.
They resemble Spear Goblins since both of them are cheap ranged troops, but Archers have slightly better stats in each and every way aside from speed and quantity, for 1 extra Elixir. Because of the Archers’ health and damage, they’re more appropriate for defense than Spear Goblins. For example, Archers can survive one hit through the Baby Dragon, that allows for additional damage.
- The Archers card was launched with Clash Royale’s soft launch on 4/1/16.
- On 23/3/16, a Balance Update made their initial attack quicker (such as Spear Goblins).
- On 3/5/16, the May 2016 Update fixed the “range bug” and reduced the Archers’ range to 5 (from 5.5) but their effective range is unchanged.
- On 24/8/16, a Balance Update increased the Archers’ damage by 2%. Before update, level 9 or level 13 Archers accustomed to take 3 shots to kill the same level Goblin rather than 2 when they’re at the same level.
- On 19/9/16, the September 2016 Update changed the outline slightly.Previously say: “A couple of unarmored ranged attackers.
- They’ll assist you with ground and air unit attacks, however you are all on your own with coloring your hair.” Currently, all troops which are referred to as “unarmored” could be one-shot by Arrows of equal level, however the “lightly armored” Archers ‘ll have a little health left.
- On 23/1/17, a Balance Update decreased the Archers’ hit points by 4%.
- She sports a unique magenta colored haircut, that is mentioned like a joke in her description.
- Sometimes, the gamer will hear an original Archer deployment sound from Clash of Clans when Archers are put.
- A level 13 Archer can survive a hit from the level 1 and 2 Mini P.E.K.K.A. A level 12 can survive a hit from the level 1 Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Unlike their counterparts from Clash of Clans, their cape is blue/red instead of green.
- They are among the two cards which come in pairs, another to be the Elite Barbarians. Coincidentally, both of them have a similar rarity.