Clash Royale Bomber Wiki
“Clash Royale bomber Wiki is Small, lightly protected skeleton that throws bombs. Deals damage that may eliminate a swarm of enemies.”
- The Bomber is unlocked through the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- It is definitely an area damage, medium-ranged troop with low hit points and also moderate damage.
- A Bomber card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- The Bomber is really a skeleton that includes a black bomb and wears a cap with golden-rimmed pilots’ goggles.
- The Bomber is better utilized as a defensive troop, having the ability to take away Skeletons, Skeleton Army, Goblins, Spear Goblins, and Archers more efficiently than almost every other cards.
- Even although it has low hit points, with the ability to survive Arrows of the similar level. Therefore, using any spell which is more costly is really a waste of Elixir, as wasting a Fireball or Lightning to break a Bomber leads to an
- Elixir advantage for that opposition, except if you manage to hit something different with all the spell just like an Arena Tower together with the Bomber. The gamer must use either air troops, high damage or high hit point troops.
However, a single Bomber could be killed having a Zap plus the assistance of an Arena Tower without having done any damage. Contain the Zap ready, so when the Bomber is within array of the Arena Tower, Zap it. The Arena Tower’s damage together with the Zap’s 0.5-second stun time will deny the Bomber from dealing any damage.
- This strategy is also effective with all the Log, however the role from the stun is substituted with a test their boundaries.
- For just three Elixir, the Bomber deals solid damage per level and it is one of many cheapest counters to Barbarians because of his range.Actually, it requires a Bomber only three throws to kill same level Barbarians, along with a Bomber two levels higher only requires two attacks.
- Fire Spirits can counter Barbarians, however usually, the Barbarians can survive having a little bit of health.
- Barbarians take multiple hits for your Bomber to eliminate, then when engaging all of them with the Bomber, be sure to will shield just like a Knight or even a Giant.
- The Bomber can counter other melee ground swarms with even bigger ease, e.g. a Skeleton Army.
- If a Bomber is by himself and that he must be looked after, the gamer can perform a quick-drop to get rid of him with Guards and Goblins. To execute a quick drop, the gamer must choose the Skeletons card and drag them where they desire them to go without releasing their finger. Then, they have to choose the Goblins card by tapping it. Finally, they ought to drop the Skeletons first, then the Goblins. The Bomber will kill the Skeletons and also the Goblins will require him out. Observe that you’ll be able to perform quick-drop with any two units while following this formula.
- The Bomber cannot attack air units, which makes it vulnerable against Minions and flying troops. However, while using the Bomber the player can put protective troops just like the Giant or even the Baby Dragon.
- As a really light troop, the Bomber might be practically pushed by just about any troop in the game. Particularly, Spear Goblins can push the Bomber on their pace. Together they could engage targets inside their comfortable range, creating a fast ranged point-target and splash damage backup for your other troops across the river, or perhaps a fast and small Arena Tower push.
The Bomber may also be used to get moderate hit point troops such as Mini P.E.K.K.A. if deployed correctly.
- If guarded by an Ice Golem, the Bomber could also take proper care of mini tanks like Elite Barbarians, the Knight, the Mini P.E.K.K.A., the Bandit, yet others because of his high damage per hit.
The Bomber is interchangeable with Wizard, based on the player’s taste and tactics.
- The Bomber includes a bigger splash radius compared to Wizard, making him a far more suitable option to destroy hordes of ground troops. However, he cannot attack air troops and it has fewer hit points.
- The Bomber can also be better in desperate situations in which the player’s Elixir is low, because he costs only 3 Elixir, instead of the 5 Elixir Wizard.
- The Bomber pairs well with Giant Skeleton, as it can certainly take away swarms like Skeleton Army, or small troops that try to distract the Giant Skeleton like Spear Goblins or Goblins. However, the Bomber can’t attack air troops like Minions so support it with Wizard or Baby Dragon.
- A great counter for the Bomber is a Bandit. The Bandit will dash towards the Bomber escaping his bomb.
- The Bomber was published with Clash Royale’s soft launch on 4/1/16.
- On 2/2/16, the February 2016 Update increased the Bomber’s hit speed to 1.9 sec (from 2 sec).
- On 3/5/16, the May 2016 Update fixed the “range bug” and decreased the Bomber’s range to 4.5 (from 5)however its effective range is the same.
- On 18/5/16, a Balance Update increased the Bomber’s harm by 10%.
- On 4/7/16, the Tournaments Update increased the Bomber’s harm by 9%.
- On 19/9/16, a Balance Update decreased the Bomber’s hit points by 2% and increased its harm by 2%. This resolved a small issue where Goblins couldn’t kill an equal level Bomber in 3 hits at some levels, e.g. Level 7.
- On 15/12/16, a Balance Update increased the Bomber’s damage by 4%. This enables the Bomber one shot equally leveled Archers.
- It is among the 10 cards related to Skeletons, such as the Skeletons, Skeleton Army, Witch, Tombstone, Bomb Tower, Giant Skeleton, Balloon, Guards, and Graveyard.
- One of the loading screen hints states, “One day, Wall Breakers pointed out that they might perform a much more damage when they THREW the bomb rather than sat beside it. Suppose…” It is really an allusion to Clash of Clans, as Wall Breakers sacrifice themselves to eliminate walls, while Bombers throw explosives with a distance, out of harm. Also, the bomb he carries is comparable to the Wall Breaker’s bomb.
- The Bomber is tied with all the Sparky for the shortest ranged ground troop having a 4.5 tile range. They are also the only ranged troops in the game that can’t target air.