Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Wiki:
Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Wiki: Eagle Artillery clash of clans is very powerfull defense it has nearly unlimited range and targets tough enemies.Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans attacks with exploding shells. Eagle artillery clash of clans works great at max level.but its upgrade cost is higher and it costs alot of gold clash of clans Eagle Artillery clash of clans won’t activate until a large amount of troops have been deployed.”
|Level 1||Level 2|
Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Wiki:
- The Eagle Artillery is a very powerful Town Hall 11 exclusive defense that has a range that covers almost the entire map but has a dead zone, similar to but bigger than that of a Mortar.
- During a defense, the Eagle Artillery remains dormant at the start, and activates only after a total of at least 180 housing spaces worth of troops have been deployed. Eagle Artillery will light its eyes at first after 150 housing spaces worth of troops.
- Heroes and Spells that have been deployed regardless of level, will count towards the 180 needed to activate the Artillery. Each Hero is worth 25 troop housing spaces, and each Spell housing space is worth 5 troop housing space.
- Activating the Archer Queen’s or Barbarian King’s ability will not add more troop spaces. Nor does the Witch add more troop spaces when summoning Skeletons. Dropping a Skeleton Spell only adds the spell’s equivalent worth of 5 troop housing spaces, the Skeletons don’t add more spaces; similarly dropping a Clone Spell only adds the spell’s equivalent worth of 20 troop housing spaces, the cloned troops don’t add more spaces.
- It fires a volley of three successive shots at regular 10 second intervals, and is able to deal devastating damage to the unit it targeted with extremely small splash damage to units near its target.
- The Eagle Artillery targets according to a “heat map” or “hitpoint map”. In other words, it targets the area with the largest density of hitpoints.
- Unlike other defenses which keeps targeting the same troops until they die, the Eagle Artillery recalculates its targets each volley.
- Although the Golem is the “preferred target” of the Eagle Artillery, the Eagle Artillery always targets the area with the largest density of hitpoints regardless of whether or not there are Golems on the battlefield. However, due to the Golem’s high hitpoints, the Eagle Artillery has a very high chance of prioritizing a cluster of Golems.
Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Defensive Strategy:
- Place this defense in a place where its blind spot is covered, like a Mortar. Remember that it will only activate and begin to attack when a certain amount of troops are deployed, so keep it near the middle. This is so that by the time enemy troops start to enter your base, it will be in action.
- The Eagle Artillery deals 3x damage against Golems/Golemites; utilize it well to destroy them and expose weaker units such as Wizards, Witches and Heroes to firepower.
- As Supercell encourages hybrid attacks (i.e. attacks that consists of two phases), it would be wise to put this defense away from the common targets like the Archer Queen, Air Defenses and Clan Castle troops. This will make it harder for attackers to prioritize what they should take out, thus making it harder for them to be able to destroy your base.
- Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Upgrade Differences:
- At level 1, the Eagle Artillery appears to be an eagle head on an iron podium, with hard iron feather-like decorations near where the ears would be, connected with chains. It appears to be made out of iron, rock and gold.
- At level 2, the color of the iron surrounding the wings, the chains, and the base changes color from silver to gold.
- Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Trivia:
- The Eagle Artillery was added in the 10th December, 2015 update as part of the Town Hall 11 Update.
- At Clash Con 2015, the sneak peek of the Eagle Artillery was shown to fire a yellow beam into the sky that drops onto enemy targets. However, that has since been changed into a volley of three consecutive shots of orange artillery shells.
- The Eagle Artillery is currently the only defense with two levels, having the fewest levels of any other defensive building in the game.
- The total area covered by the Eagle Artillery is approximately 7,700 tiles – more than 12 times the area covered by a ground-mode X-Bow and more than three times the area of your village.
- The Eagle Artillery is unique in many ways. It only has two levels, can only be activated when a certain number of troops are deployed not being in range, takes up 4×4 space, and has a range covers up the entire map except its dead zone, like a Mortar.
- The Eagle Artillery is the only defense to note its target in a different way than other defenses.
- Its target reticle, which shows which unit it is aiming at, is denoted by a flashing hexagon.
- The Eagle Artillery is the only defense whose in-game statistics uses “damage per hit” rather than “damage per second”, since the latter won’t properly describe its ability. However, many players think that the Mortar should be changed to share this property.
- The amount of troops and Spells that are placed on the battlefield determines how much the defense is activated respectively.
- When the Eagle Artillery is ready to fire, the eagle head slides down to the front of the structure to reveal a hexagon shaped barrel with bright light pulsing around it.
- This is the third defense to have a blind spot, the others being the Mortar and Air Sweeper.
- There is an achievement for destroying a certain amount of Eagle Artilleries called Anti-Artillery.
- If placed near any corner of the base (which is not recommended; see defensive strategy above), a small area near the opposite corner will not be covered. Otherwise the whole area of the base where troops can be placed is covered.
- This is the first defense to be based on an animal.
- The Eagle Artillery has the most health of any defense in the game.
- A level 1 Eagle Artillery can be destroyed by 5 level 7 Lightning Spells and two level 4 Earthquake Spells, but this isn’t recommended as these spells comprise a full complement of Spells, leaving no other Spells for the rest of the attack.
- The Eagle Artillery’s level 2 upgrade is tied with the Grand Warden’s level 20 upgrade and the Level 4 Inferno Tower as the most expensive upgrade in the game; all three take 10,000,000 resources.
- The level 2 Eagle Artillery’s gold chain is added to new levels of the Mortar and Inferno Tower as well.
- However, this is weird, as it’s the level 9 and 10 Town Halls (rather than level 11) that have gold chains, so the gold chains don’t match the Town Hall’s theme.
- The Eagle Artillery is one of two defenses that do not have distinct sound effects, the other being the Bomb Tower. When tapped, it uses the Cannon’s sound effect instead.
- Among all defenses and traps, it is the only one that deals extra damage to a certain troop (Golem).
Eagle Artillery Clash Of Clans Levels:
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Level||Damage per Hit||Damage per Second||Shockwave Damage||Hitpoints||Cost||Loading Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town HallLevel Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target||Number of Rounds|
|7-50||three-shot volley each 10 seconds||Splash||Ground & Air||Golem (Damage x3)||90 (30 three-shot volleys)|