Clash Royale Elite Barbarians Wiki
“Spawns a set of leveled up Clash Royale Elite Barbarians Wiki. They’re like regular Barbarians, only harder, better, faster as well as stronger.”
- The Elite Barbarians clash royale are unlocked through the Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- It spawns two single-target, melee, stronger, faster Barbarians with higher hit points and incredibly high damage.
- An Elite Barbarians card costs 6 Elixir to deploy.
- Since they spawn in pairs, they’re helpful for split pushing, with one Elite Barbarian down each lane.
Compared to the regular clash royale barbarian, they’ve higher stats and much more offensive capabilities. However, they merely come in 1 pair, while the Barbarians come in 2 pairs. Therefore, they do less overall damage than regular Barbarians and therefore are less effective at defence due to their lower numbers. However, Elite Barbarians are less vunerable to splash damage (Fireball, Zap, Ice and Fire Spirits). Elite Barbarians also unlock in the higher arena (Royal Arena), which means the Barbarians tend to be easier to obtain. They cost 1 more Elixir than the Barbarians.
- Due to their very fast move speed the Elite Barbarians can be paired with other very fast units like the Hog Rider. They may also be used to push slower troops such as the Valkyrie, which is also a fantastic synergy; the Valkyrie takes out swarms even though the Elite Barbarians take out the tankier troops.
- Casting Rage on Elite Barbarians could be a deadly combo as the Elite Barbarians will hit faster and run faster which could demolish a tower in seconds, although it can result in a large negative elixir trade if it’s countered. Due to this, pairing the Elite Barbarians with the Lumberjack may be just as effective because the Lumberjack’s fast hit speed will help the Elite Barbarians take care of small swarms, so when the Lumberjack dies, his Rage effect can make the Elite Barbarians far more dangerous. However, this combo is vulnerable to swarm cards and air troops, so bring a spell like Zap or Arrows.
- If the opponent is low on Elixir or else you know that the opponent’s counter for the Elite Barbarians is out of rotation, you are able to rush a lane with Elite Barbarians. Their very fast move speed enables them to reach the Crown Tower very quickly and gives very little time for the opponent to react.
- However, it really is advised to have a damaging spell ready since swarms will make short work of the Elite Barbarians.
- A High-risk high reward move is to quickly send in Elite Barbarians at the start of a game as your opponent’s counter card may not be in rotation and the Elite Barbarians will either deal extensive damage to the Crown Tower or put the opponent at an elixir disadvantage due to inadequate counters.
- You may use a Rocket to completely destroy Elite Barbarians for a neutral Elixir trade. However, due to their very fast movement, coupled with the Rocket’s slow travel time, it can be hard and risky to use it successfully.
- Alternatively, you may use Lightning to cripple the Elite Barbarians and 1 supporting card.
- Although Elite Barbarians have quite high damage per second their health is only mediocre, so almost all swarms can counter it for a positive Elixir trade.
- An Ice Golem with any other high damage support card (e.g. Minions) could also easily take down the Elite Barbarians.
- Splash units such as the Bomber, Valkyrie and Dark Prince are perfect at countering Elite Barbarians when paired with Skeletons or Ice Spirit, diverting damage from your counter. Exactly the same can be said for powerful glass cannons such as the Mini P.E.K.K.A and Lumberjack.
- The Elite Barbarians card was added to the game on 25/11/16.
- On 15-12-16, a Balance Update increased the Elite Barbarians’ hit oints by 19%, damage by 14% and hit speed to 1.4 sec (from 1.5 sec).
- On 23-1-17, a Balance Update decreased the Elite Barbarians’ hit points by 4%, damage by 4% and hit speed to 1.5 sec (from 1.4 sec).
- On 19-4-17, a Balance Update decreased the Elite Barbarians’ hit points by 4%, and hold off their initial attacks by 0.1 seconds.
- The Elite Barbarians look like level 6 Barbarians in Clash of Clans.
- It is tied with the Royal Giant as the most costly common card.
- Coincidentally, both are found at Royal Arena.
- It is among the two cards which come in pairs, another being the Archers.
- The sound they make when they attack is like that of regular Barbarians however with a deeper pitch.
- The helmet that the Elite Barbarians wear might be a reference to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Iron Helmet, which can be probably the most iconic helmets in the game.
- Its description is a reference to Daft Punk’s song, “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger”.
- It’s among the 4 cards related to Barbarians, the others being Barbarians,
- Battle Ram, and Barbarian Hut.