Clash Royale Fire Spirits Wiki
“These three Clash Royale Fire Spirits Wiki are on a kamikaze pursuit to provide you with a warm hug. It would be adorable when they weren’t on fire.”
- The Fire Spirits are unlocked through the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- It spawns three area damage, short-ranged Fire Spirits with low hit points and moderate damage.
- A Fire Spirits card costs 2 Elixir to deploy.
- Fire Spirits launch themselves on their target when attacking, destroying on their own impact.
- They resemble small chunks of flaming coal with legs and arms.
- Fire Spirits’ splash damage is extremely useful against categories of weak, small troops like Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Minion Horde, Barbarians, and Guards.
- Make sure the Minion Horde or the Minions are distracted first, otherwise the Fire Spirits will probably be easily taken out.
The Fire Spirits could also take out three out of four Barbarians if they’re alone and therefore are bunched up in a square.If they’re in the straight line, the Fire Spirits may possibly take down two out from the four Barbarians. However, pulling the Barbarians may cause these to splash all of them when done properly. To get this done, plant the Fire Spirits aside therefore the Barbarians walk towards Fire Spirits, enabling them to splash all the Barbarians.
- With proper placement and timing, the Fire Spirits may be used to counter a Goblin Barrel completely.
- If timed correctly, a Fire Spirit can harm or perhaps destroy all the Lava Pups just like they explode through the Lava Hound.
- Due to the splash, it’s a wise decision to pair all of them with troops that deal high damage but they are easily stopped through the small troops mentioned, for instance Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Prince.
- A good card to pair with them is the Zap, as this combo may take out all of the units that Fireball-Zap can at a lower Elixir cost, though with a higher risk.
- They would be best used defensively, since they only deal a tiny bit of harm to Crown Tower, and definitely will often die before they make it within range. However, if the Fire Spirits are at to the next stage than the tower, or the Fire Spirits and also the Crown Tower are at equal levels at or above
- Tournament Rules levels (level 9) or higher, then two of the Fire Spirits will make it to the tower, dealing good chip damage.
- Due to the 1 second deploy time, it’s not recommended to drop them in the middle of a small grouping of troops. The enemy troops can make short work of the Fire Spirits before they can attack.
- It works well to assist a push with the Fire Spirits. For example, if the player is pushing with a P.E.K.K.A. with Fire Spirits behind and the opponent drops
- Minions to counter, their mistake is instantly punished as the Fire Spirits make short work of them, allowing the P.E.K.K.A to continue to deal damage.
- A Hog Rider and Fire Spirits combo can make short work of Cannons, and combining this with Zap can take out Barbarians.
- If merged with a Hog Rider they could do damage to the Princess Tower or take out defending troops such as Barbarians or Minion Hordes. This is known as the pig push. However, this combo may be easily destroyed by the opponent placing cards to absorb the Fire Spirits and after that sending their actual cards to then destroy the Hog Rider.
- The player may use units to soak them up. For instance, the Skeletons result in a positive Elixir trade however in order with this to work the player will need to hook them up to top of the Fire Spirits.
- This also works with the Ice Spirit but it is recommended to allow your Ice Spirit take out the Fire Spirits instead of utilizing it to soak them up.
- Pulling will only cause 1 or 2 to aggro. When attemting to play a card to soak up Fire Spirits, don’t take part in the card in front of the Crown Tower.
- This allows the Fire Spirits to splash both the tower as well as the distraction unit.
- The Fire Spirits were put into the game on 3/5/16 with the May 2016 Update.
- On 18/5/16, a Balance Update increased the Fire Spirit’s area damage radius by 25%.
- It is just one of two troops to die as part of their attack, another to be the Ice Spirit. It’s a mention of the its description containing the term “kamikaze”, that is a Japanese word that in Western usage refers to suicide attacks.
- Each Fire Spirit’s health is equivalent to that of Spear Goblins that are two levels lower.
- It is among the two troops that deals more damage in one hit than its own health, the other being Sparky.
- Each Fire Spirit will do the same damage as the hit points of Goblins of the equivalent level.
- It is among the two cards related to Fire Spirits, another to be the Furnace.
- The Furnace will spawn Fire Spirits two levels higher than itself.