Clash Royale Goblin Gang Wiki
“Clash Royale Goblin Gang Wiki— Spawns five Goblins – three with knives, two with spears – in a discounted Elixir cost. It’s just like a Goblin Value Pack!”
- The Goblin Gang is unlocked through the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- It spawns 5 single-target troops, 2 Spear Goblins and 3 Goblins.
- The deployment is definitely 3 Goblins right in front and 2 Spear Goblins behind.
- A Goblin Gang card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- Spawning Goblins and Spear Goblins together would cost 3 1/3 Elixir, that is 1/3 Elixir more costly than deploying them as one card. While using Goblin Gang doesn’t only save on Elixir, but additionally saves a card slot – the player may use another card.
However, using both Goblins and Spear Goblins as two cards in the same deck has got the benefit of having the ability to be deployed separately, in a way that they can’t be countered all at once.
Because of their placement, the Goblins in the front, that have more health, will tank for the Spear Goblins behind, making a mini-push, though the Goblins actually deal a lot more damage compared to Spear Goblins.
- It can be risky to deploy the Goblin Gang on one lane, since The Log can take the Goblins and Spear Goblins with ease, causing an Elixir advantage.
- However, the Goblin Gang can be used a Log-bait or Arrows-bait card, considering it isn’t wise to ignore the Goblin Gang, since they can deal heavy damage to Crown Towers.
- An Electro Wizard or Valkyrie could make short work of this card and definitely will keep plenty of health for a counter push.
- This card provides a decent distraction for enemy high damage single-targeting troops like P.E.K.K.A. or Prince, giving time for you to finish these troops off.
- The Goblin Gang may be used to surround and destroy non-360 degree splash units because they won’t be able to kill all the spawned Goblins and Spear Goblins at once.
- An Ice Spirit can tank one or two hits and freeze a Crown Tower, potentially allowing the Goblins and Spear Goblins to deal even more damage.
- Using a Mirror along with a Clone together on this card is really a risky strategy unless the player is for certain the opponent doesn’t have splash damage, but it has the potential to swarm or rush the enemy.
- The Goblin Gang is decent at taking out tanks like the Giant because of their high damage per second, but they are vulnerable to splash and spells.
- If you are able to react fast enough you can actually put the Goblin Gang behind a Princess Tower to take out the goblins from a Goblin Barrel without suffering any damage done to your Princess Tower.
- The Goblin Gang was released on 24/2/17.
- On 12/6/17, a Balance Update decreased the Goblin Gang’s Spear Goblin count by 1 (to 2 from 3). And also this changed the description to match the number of troops spawned.
- It could be the only card that spawns different troops at once, as well as the only card to spawn five troops.
- Even though the Goblin Gang now only spawns five Goblins, the card image still displays six.
- It is among the 6 cards related to Goblins, including Spear Goblins, Goblins,
- Dart Goblin, Goblin Barrel and Goblin Hut.