Clash Royale Ice Spirit Wiki
“Spawns one lively little Clash Royale Ice Spirit Wiki to freeze a number of enemies. Stay frosty.”
- The Ice Spirit is unlocked through the Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- It is definitely an area damage, short-ranged troop with low hit points and damage.
- An Ice Spirit card costs 1 Elixir to deploy.
- Like its counterpart, the Ice Spirit will launch itself at its target when attacking, which kills the Ice Spirit.
- The Ice Spirit will temporarily freeze any troops focused on 1.5 seconds.
- Ice Spirits are great support/defense units, freezing enemy units in order that the player’s other troops can take them out in time.
An Ice Spirit combined with a Hog Rider is a superb combination, because the Ice Spirit will freeze any troop or buildings attempting to counter the Hog Rider.
Due to its attack range being 2.5 tiles, the Ice Spirit can manage to throw itself on the Prince or Dark Prince with out them having the ability to attack the Ice Spirit having its charge strike, stopping them for 1.5 seconds and resetting their charge attack, unlike Fire Spirits that will die to the Prince or Dark Prince’s slightly longer attack range.
- Because this card is really fragile, placement is very important. Placing it incorrectly may cause the oncoming troops to kill the Ice Spirit before it features a possiblity to act, allowing troops like Minions to carry on to manage damage.
- The Ice Spirit can be useful to assist a Crown Tower or any other troops take away some horde troops, for instance Minion Hordes or Spear Goblins.
- However, it is merely one particular troop with low hit points, therefore it could be one-shotted or two-shotted by just about everything.If this sounds the situation, you may use a distracting/tank troop before utilizing an Ice Spirit.
- The Ice Spirit+Zap Combo can simply take down Minions, Minion Horde, Princess, as well as other low-hit point troops.
- The Ice Spirit may serve as an alternative for that Zap, as it freezes troops for three times as long while having only half the cost. However, it does noticeably less damage than the Zap, having trouble killing even Spear
- Goblins unless the Ice Spirit is two levels higher. Additionally, it can’t be directly put on the opponents side. The player are able to place cheap troops such as Skeletons to soak up the Ice Spirit’s attack.
- For just one Elixir, the Ice Spirit is really a strong card to have in many Decks because of its ability to cycle the deck, and also to stall for time for other troops or even the Tower to defeat an oncoming threat.
- At tournament rules levels, it is able to tank three shots through the tower and still have the ability to freeze it. It’s also in a position to withstand a single shot from high damage units such as Musketeers, Baby Dragons, lone
- Barbarians, Knights, a single Fire Spirit, and Giant Skeletons.
- An Ice Spirit isn’t recommended to take down swarms, as it has trouble even killing Spear Goblins.
- The Ice Spirit card was put into the game on 4/7/16 with the Tournaments Update.
- On 1/11/16, a Balance Update decreased the Ice Spirit’s freeze duration to 1.5 sec (from 2 sec).
- On 23/1/17, a Balance Update decreased the Ice Spirit’s damage by 10%.
- The Ice Spirit is just one of two troops to die as part of its attack, another to be the Fire Spirits.
- The Ice Spirit’s description references that of Clash of Clan’s Freeze spell, which is, “When the going gets hot, stay frosty!”
- Although the Ice Spirit and also the Fire Spirits are extremely similar (both are kamikaze splash units), the Ice Spirit has a bigger splash radius along with a longer range. Additionally, it has more health, enabling it to survive at least one shot from most troops, and reach the Crown Tower alive, even when alone.
- The Ice Spirit can kill equal level Fire Spirits.
- The Ice Spirit and also the Skeletons are the only cards that cost only one Elixir, which makes them the cheapest cards in the game.
- An Ice Spirit can kill Skeletons which are upto 4 levels higher.
- It has got the same hit points like a Minion of equal level.