Clash Royale Minion Horde Wiki
“Clash Royale Minion Horde Wiki—- Six fast, unarmored flying attackers. Three’s a crowd, six is a horde!”
- The Minion Horde is unlocked from the P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse (Arena 4).
- It spawns six single-target, short-ranged, flying Minions with low hit points and also moderate damage.
- A Minion Horde card costs 5 Elixir to deploy.
- The Minion Horde is principally accustomed to reduce the chances of tower-targeting troops or tanks just as the Giant or even the Golem, but could easily be defeated by splash damage just like the Wizard or Arrows.
They might be strong, however they cannot stop some ground troops from damaging the player’s tower since they are air troops.For instance, they could take out Giant Skeleton or Prince, but while they’re at it, the mark can frequently get to the Arena Tower, dealing massive death damage or even a powerful hit respectively. The player ought to keep that in your mind and make use of troops for example Goblins or Skeletons to distract such troops even though the Minions remove them.
- The Minion Horde may be used effectively to guide higher hit points troops, like Giants, eliminating any opposing ground troops and distractions for that high hit points troops.
- An effective and powerful combo is applying Minion Horde with Miner, the Miner will tank the harm for the Minions, and also the Minions is going to do massive harm to the tower, though the combo could only be utilized once the player had baited out the opponent’s splash damage units and spells.
- If the opponent is have less Elixir and Zaps incoming Minions, a Freeze cast on the tower can effectively assist the Minions to create short work through the Tower.
- The Minion Horde is incredibly susceptible to splash damage – most area damage troops and spells can get rid of it extremely quickly for a low priced.
- The Minion Horde could be directly countered by Arrows, eliminating the whole horde of Minions to get a 2 Elixir advantage.
- In the big event that Arrows aren’t in the player’s deck, other place damage spells just like the Fireball may be used to effectively take out the Minions instead, though to get a reduced Elixir advantage.
- The Zap is really a cheaper alternative, causing each Minion to become eliminated in a single hit through the Arena Towers and completely eliminating them when the Zap is 2 or even more levels more than the Minion Horde.
- The Wizard is extremely high useful as a counter towards the horde. He can kill Minions up to 3 levels higher than him with one shot.
- The Witch also works, just like the aid of the towers she will kill Minion Hordes in just a few hits, and just 3 by herself. Due to her distracting spawned
- Skeletons, the horde typically no longer can do major harm to her, and she could continue to engage in an offensive push.
- The Executioner is an additional great counter, because of his large AoE and damage. A level 4 Executioner may bring even level 13 Minion Hordes right down to the stage where an Arena Tower can defeat them in a single hit.
- Minion Horde was additional with Clash Royale’s soft launch on 4/1/16.
- On 3/5/16, the May 2016 Update fixed the “range bug” and decreased the
- Minion Horde’s range to two (from 2.5)however their effective range is unchanged.
- The description is really a reference to the popular saying “two’s company, three’s a crowd”.
- The Minions in the card picture of Minion Horde are paler in skin color in comparison with regular Minions, probably because of the lighting of the area they’re in. Additionally they seem to be wearing pale reddish-purple finger less gloves, instead of the indigo gloves worn by the regular Minions.
- However, the Minions of Minion Horde are visually like the regular Minions in battle.
- The Minions on the card seem to have purple eyes inspite of the proven fact that their eyes are red in battle.
- The Minions seem to have an underbite, just like the Lava Hound.
- The Minion Horde is among the highest damage per second cards in the game. A single Level 13 Minion does 123 damage per second, but you have to multiply that by 6 for the Minion Horde, for the total of 738 damage per second overall. This figure is surpassed only by another troop card, the
- Skeleton Army (1,372 damage per second total at max level, but more susceptible and cheaper).