Clash Royale Night Witch Wiki
“Summons Bats to complete her bidding, even with death! Of course, if you will get too close, Clash Royale Night Witch Wiki isn’t scared of pitching along with her mean-looking battle staff.”
- The Night Witch is unlocked from Frozen Peak (Arena 8) or perhaps a Legendary Chest.
- She is really a single-target melee troop with moderate hit points as well as high damage.
- She summons 2 Bats every 5 seconds, which can be noticeably quicker than the rate from which a normal Witch summons Skeletons, in addition for summoning four Bats upon death.
- A Night Witch card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
She cannot perfectly counter some troops how the Witch can because the Night Witch cannot distract ground-targeting troops together with her Bats. However, a night Witch can crush almost all cards that cost 6 elixir or below, like Sparky, Lumberjack or Wizard.
- She can’t attack air so Minions will probably be good at taking her out simply because they can simply remove her summoned Bats. However, you will have to ensure the Minions don’t target anything tanking for ones Night Witch otherwise the Bats might take out of the Minions.
- The Executioner is an extremely effective counter up against the Night Witch. Despite being one Elixir higher, the Executioner will require out of the Night Witch while barely receiving return damage from the Night Witch as well as her summoned Bats. The Witch can be another strong counter towards the Night Witch as being the Witch’s splash damage is one able to shot the bats while her spawned Skeletons can distractthe actual Night Witch. Although both cost Another elixir, they may be accustomed to build-up a push.
If her Bats are permitted to develop (just 4 is sufficient), chances are they may take out most ground-only targeting troops. They’re especially effective against mini-tanks and building-only targeting troops like the Balloon.
- Pairing the Night Witch having a Miner is a great idea, as once the Night Witch dies the Miner can tank hits from the arena tower even though the Bats that spawn through the Night Witch’s death will deal massive harm to the arena tower if left ignored.
- A Poison is effective for taking out a Night Witch. If timed correctly, not only will the Poison cripple the Night Witch,it will likewise eliminate all of the spawned Bats in one pulse.Whether it destroys the Night Witch therefore it might also destroy the Bats spawned on death.
- Due to her Tombstone-like capability to burst into 4 Bats upon death, the Night Witch can simply wipe out melee troops which have destroyed her, for instance a Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Just much like the regular Witch in case the Night Witch summons while under Rage, her bats will also be affected. Remember this when happening the offensive.
- The Night Witch card was put into the overall game on 31/5/17.
- The Night Witch once was obtainable in the Night Witch Draft Challenge which began on 29/5/17. In this particular challenge, game play looked like a normal Draft Challenge, with the exception that one of many play erssurely could choose that would make use of the Night Witch.In case the player achieved 12 wins, they obtained the Night Witch early. However,it was not exploitable such as the Electro Wizard Tournament as being the Night Witch Draft Challenge had one-time rewards.
- Unlike the standard Witch, her attack is melee, doesn’t do area damage, and then she can’t attack air.
- The Lava Hound, Golem and Night Witch would be the only 3 troops to spawn troops after death.
- The Night Witch is ranged and really does splash damage in Clash of Clans.
- She is probably the ten who cards who’re cheered for through the audience upon spawning and booed when killed, the rest include Sparky, Giant Skeleton, Pekka, Giant, Electro Wizard, Bowler, Inferno Dragon, Golem, and Ice Golem.