Clash Royale Skeletons Wiki
“Clash Royale Skeletons Wiki— Three fast, very weak melee fighters. Surround your enemies with this particular pile of bones!”
- The Skeletons are unlocked through the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
- It spawns three single-target, melee Skeletons with really low hit points and damage.
- A Skeletons card costs 1 Elixir to deploy.
- They are identical to those spawned through the Witch, Tombstone, Skeleton Army, additionally, the Graveyard.
- The Skeletons are most effectively accustomed to distract and/or swarm slow-targeting and/or single-target, medium to high hit point units, for example Giants and Princes.
They are an incredible counter against Mini P.E.K.K.A. since he is able to be distracted effortlessly. However, people usually back up their Mini P.E.K.K.A. by having an area damage troop such as the Valkyrie, so be careful.
- Regardless of this, the Skeletons won’t be able to defeat most threats on their own, unless the enemy troops have already been distracted.
- The Skeletons may be used to counter a lone Princess. If played right after the Princess fires, the Skeletons will eliminate her quickly. Be mindful, as though they’re played with bad timing, the Princess will easily eliminate Skeletons with one hit.
- Skeletons may be used to distract Sparky, but be aware as she actually is almost always supported with area damage cards. Also, Sparky herself does area damage. This is often remedied by deploying the Skeletons round her.
- They can be used kamikaze troops, providing a highly effective distraction while another card is played or even the Crown Tower destroys them.
- If the opponent places an Inferno Tower to counter a tank, Skeletons can distract the Inferno Tower for just a short period of time.
- For only one Elixir, the Skeletons card can cycle the player’s deck quickly, and put in a significant boost to an attack. Even better, very few players are prepared to do one thing to some pack of Skeletons, so that they will need to address the combo prior to the Skeletons.
- Skeletons may be used together with certain other cards like Knight or Mini P.E.K.K.A. to simply counter Elite Barbarians. Use the Skeletons to bait the Elite Barbarians in to the center then place down Knight or Mini P.E.K.K.A. to complete them off. This could then help in a counter-attack.
- The Skeletons are often eliminated by an opposing troop, building or Crown Tower, especially area damage cards, so it’s recommended to rely on them just for defending against and/or distracting opposing troops. However, they could be a small boost to a push if they are properly protected and faraway from splash defense.
- However, pair the Skeletons with any tank plus they can definitely be threatening to the point where sometimes the opponent will Zap them.
- They may also be used to assist cycle through the player’s Battle Deck to a desired card faster, as they have a very low 1 Elixir cost. This could be utilized to make powerful attacks (e.g. 2 Giants or 2 Witches.)
- They are extremely similar to Goblins, but Goblins have slightly better stats in each and every way for 1 extra Elixir.
- Skeletons was launched with Clash Royale’s soft launch on 4/1/16.
- On 19/2/16, the Balance Update increased the Skeletons’ hit points and damage by 11%.
- On 18/5/16, a Balance Update increased the Skeletons’ hit points and damage by 5%.
- On 21/6/16, a Balance Update decreased the amount of Skeletons spawned to 3 (from 4).
- This also changed the numeral “Four” to “Three” in the description and replaced “swarm” with “surround” due to the lower variety of Skeletons.
- The balance changes to the Skeleton Army (in the Tournaments Update) inform us that the 4th Skeleton from this card moved to the Skeleton Army.
- However, the Skeleton Army has only 16 skeletons and not 21 as of the 20/10/16 Balance Update.
- On 13/2/17, a Balance Update increased the number of Skeletons spawned to 4 (from 3). And also this changed the numeral “Three” to “Four” in the description.
- On 12/6/17, a Balance Update will reduce the amount of Skeletons spawned to 3 (from 4). This can alter the numeral “Four” to “Three” in the description.
- The Skeletons are among the 10 cards associated with Skeletons, such as the Bomber, Skeleton Army, Witch, Tombstone, Bomb Tower, Giant Skeleton, Balloon, Guards, additionally, the Graveyard.
- The Skeletons as well as Ice Spirit would be the only cards in the game that cost one Elixir, which makes them the least expensive cards currently in the game.
- Skeletons are the weakest units in Clash Royale, with simply 98 hit points and damage per hit at level 13, and 32 hitp oints and damage per hit at level 1.
- However, they merely cost 1 Elixir.
- Along with Skeleton Army, Tombstone, Graveyard and spawned through the Witch, they are the only troop cards lower than 100 hit points at max level.
- Also with these cards, they are the only cards at max level could be killed by Crown Towers in 1 hit.
- Skeletons deal exactly the same damage as their health. Therefore, if 2 Skeletons of the same level duel, then they would kill each other in one hit.
- The latter is shared by the Sparky, however, Sparky deals more damage than its health.
- At tournament level, this card could be the only troop card that’s not able to do any harm to Crown Towers on it’s own. This only pertains to this skeleton card variant, though.
- At Tournament Rules levels, one skeleton deals more damage to a tower per swing than the Miner.
- The Skeletons and Skeleton Army possess a funny relationship in that when the Skeletons were nerfed to get only 3 Skeletons from 4, the Skeleton Army received 1 Skeleton. When this change was reverted, The Skeleton Army lost 1 Skeleton, and also the Skeletons gained 1 unit.
- They are the only troops that may be spawn by a troop, a spell as well as a building.