Clash Royale Sparky Wiki
“Clash Royale Sparky Wiki slowly and gradually charges up, after that unloads MASSIVE area harm. Overkill isn’t in her own vocabulary.”
- The Sparky is unlocked through the Builder’s Workshop (Arena 6) or perhaps a Legendary Chest.
- She is definitely an area damage, medium-ranged troop rich in hit points and incredibly high damage.
- A Sparky card costs 6 Elixir to deploy.
- The Sparky takes the look off a siege machine having a tesla coil mounted atop of it.
Sparky Clash Royale is capable of doing getting high hit point troops just like a Giant or perhaps a P.E.K.K.A. within a few shots.
Sparky includes a very slow hit speed, leaving her vulnerable to swarms of troops such as the Skeleton Army. She might be vulnerable to high damage troops just like the P.E.K.K.A., Giant Skeleton, or even the Mini P.E.K.K.A.
However, she deals splash damage, so bear that in mind.
As Sparky deals immense damage, she’s best utilized as a top damage support troop, ideally behind a tank troop such as the Golem, P.E.K.K.A., or Giant.
Sparky’s damage, if used incorrectly, is usually wasted on weak troops like Goblins. Be sure to put area damage troops such as the Bomber, Princess, Ice Wizard, or Fire Spirits behind her to kill low hit point troops and pave the best way for Sparky.
A great counter to some lone Sparky, along with using flying troops, is applying Guards, Dark Prince, Skeletons or Barbarians for a positive Elixir trade. Because of the Guards’ and Dark Prince’s shields, they’ll be in a position to survive a hit through the Sparky, as well as deal great injury to it.
For your Skeletons and Barbarians, surround Sparky and then she must shoot one all clash royale troops. All of those other Skeletons/Barbarians must take out Sparky before she charges another shot.
Using Zap may also help, as being the attack charge will totally reset and offer you with 5.5 more seconds prior to the sparky can attack again.
The Electro Wizard can make short work of the Sparky as his spawn damage stuns her, and the frequent lightning bolts that also stun allow it to be impossible for ones Sparky to attack in any way.
A Rocket can one-shot a Sparky at tournament standard levels to get a neutral Elixir trade.
- When Sparky is deployed, she’ll charge up her initial attack for five seconds along with her deploy period of 1 second leading to a slow first attack.
- Remember this when deploying, destroying, or defending against her!
- Sparky almost never comes alone. Make use of this to your benefit and attack one other lane to push the Sparky user to defend,preventing them from making a Sparky combo. However, be sure you have sufficient Elixir to defend up against the Sparky.
- A Tornado pairs very well with Sparky because it can clump up troops that enables the Sparky to hitting every one of them at the same time. Deploying the Tornado near the Crown Tower may potentially permit the Sparky to critically damage as well as destroy the tower.
- The Zap, Freeze, and Ice Spirit can reset Sparky’s attack, allowing the gamer to obtain more hours before Sparky fires.
- Rage has substantial utility with Sparky’s attack speed, allowing her to obliterate a Crown Tower easily.
- Pairing splash troops (in particular the Dark Prince) along with Sparky can very clear swarms of weaker troops effectively, assisting to alleviate her traditional weakness and ensuring she doesn’t waste her blast on cheap troops
- A Sparky could be killed having a high leveled Rocket. This enables the gamer to eliminate Sparky and perhaps damage other buildings/troops simultaneously. The Rocket can one-shot a Sparky 6 levels lower, which makes it in a position to kill it at tournament standards
- Zap with Mini P.E.K.K.A. can destroy a Sparky easily.
- A lone Sparky might be countered having a Tombstone. Because of the
- Sparky’s slow attack speed, the spawned Skeletons will distract her indefinitely. If placed correctly, the Skeletons can distract Sparky even though the Arena Tower will kill her. Even when the Sparky gets to be hit on the Tombstone, the 4 spawned skeletons may cause more distractions.
- Backing up Sparky with Fire Spirits could be devastating. In case the opposing player spawns a swarm of units, Fire Spirits can eradicate them quickly whilst Sparky ignores them. However, this may be easily countered by Zap, killing the Fire Spirits and resetting Sparky’s charge then swarming her with lots of low hit point troops. Electro Wizard also works, as his spawn damage will kill the Fire Spirits and stun Sparky, and that he continuously stun Sparky along with his lightning bolt.
- When trying to counter Sparky a Zap is an efficient 2 Elixir counter because it will reset Sparky’s charge allowing her to become much more vulnerable.
- If you mirror a Sparky it’ll often deal heavy harm to the enemy, particularly if you surprise them. It will cost you a heavy quantity of Elixir, though, and may always be countered relatively easily in case your opponent has experience.
- A deadly combo is Sparky with Goblin Barrel, because it forces the opponent to Zap either of them. Whichever he/she chooses to Zap, they will more often than not devastate the Arena Tower.
- You may use Zap with all the Log/Fire Spirits combo to mitigate or even completely prevent harm to the Arena Tower.
- You can also surround Sparky then use Fire Spirits/The Log/Zap for ones Goblins.
- Another combo is Freeze together with Zap/Fire Spirits/The Log; the Freeze will totally reset Sparky’s attack if you do not have almost anything to surround her then your rest will need out of the Goblins.
- You may also make use of a Mirrored Zap, which will help in case the Goblins’ level is the same as or more than your Zap’s level.
- Sparky’s slow movement speed often leads to most of its support bunching up round her. This enables to get a super easy Giant Skeleton with Minions combo, with all the Giant Skeleton tanking and destroying the support and also the Minions destroying Sparky, and this is weakened through the Giant Skeleton’s death damage. And also this implies that area damage spells are incredible.
- The Graveyard is really a decent counter to get a lone Sparky,because it will distract her to get a more 8 seconds and might destroy her.
Splitting Archers within the center will need the Sparky to shoot Twice, giving your tower time and energy to (blank) Sparky to get a relatively low priced.
- Sparky was put into the overall game on 3/5/16 together with the May 2016 Update.
- On 4/7/16, the Tournaments Update changed her description. Previously read “Sparky includes a heavy-handed approach in life: Obliterate my way through sight.”
- On 19/9/16, the September 2016 Update changed her description. Previously read “With coils of iron and wheels of wood, the Sparky unloads massive harm to opponents. Overkill isn’t in her own dictionary.”
- On 1/11/16, the November 2016 Update changed her description. It used to read “Sparky slowly charges up, then unloads MASSIVE area damage. Overkill isn’t in her own dictionary”.
- Its tip resembles a level 7 Hidden Tesla from Clash of Clans put on a wood cart with wheels. Exactly the same tip appears on the top Level 7 Clash of Clans Laboratory.
- When fully upgraded, she deals the very best damage per hit associated with a troop all over the game, at 1,898 damage.
- Even a level 1 Sparky deals more damage per hit compared to level 8 Balloon, the prior record holder of highest damage per hit associated with a troop, with 1,300 damage instead of the Balloon’s 1,158 damage.
- However, Sparky has thoroughly average damage per second because of her hit speed, which can be tied for slowest plus the Mortar and she also offers the slowest attack speed associated with a troop.
- Sparky can destroy an Arena Tower, provided the tower is 1 level below its very own level, over night. Actually, at max level, the Sparky can destroy a level 5 tower in 1 shot.
- She happens to be the only real card that has had her description changed 3 times.
- Sparky, Bomber, Bowler and Royal Giant would be the only ranged troops in the game that can’t target air.
- Sparky can do with all of the Princess to possess the widest splash radius of any troop, at 2 tiles. However, she’s a 3.5 tile splash graphic.
- She is probably one of the ten who cards who’re cheered for through the audience upon spawning and booed when killed, the rest include Electro Wizard, Giant Skeleton, Pekka, Giant, Night Witch, Bowler, Inferno Dragon, Golem, and Ice Golem.
How to beat sparky in clash royale? How to Use Sparky? How to use sparky clash royale? After reading this post about sparky clash royale hope your all answer must be cleared !