Clash Royale Spear Goblins Wiki
“Clash Royale Spear Goblins Wiki — Three unarmored ranged attackers. Who the heck taught these people to throw spears!?! Who considered that would be a wise decision?!”
- The Spear Goblins are unlocked from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
It spawns three single-target, medium-ranged Goblins with low hit points and incredibly low damage.
- A Spear Goblins card costs 2 Elixir to deploy.
- They resemble the conventional Goblins, but they are taller and thinner, have sharper eleven ears, wear a blue/red bandana, possess a spear-case associated with their backs having a rope, and try to possess a wooden spear within their hands.
- Spear Goblins could be a good backup to higher hit points troops just like the Giant, in terms of just two Elixir, they could add high damage per second to the offensive units and aren’t as vunerable to splash damage when supported behind a tank as the Goblins because of their range.
- If mirrored/cloned behind a tank, Spear Goblins will provide protection (6 Spear Goblins will take out single-unit glass cannons or Minion Horde effectively) and a strong push for the price of 5 Elixir; if along with the more affordable tanks for example Giant or Balloon, this can result in a near instant gain of one Crown. This strategy is still very vulnerable to the tactic of spawning troops in between the tank and its support or spells for example Arrows or Zap.
They may be used effectively to consider down air troops just like the Minions, Balloon, and Baby Dragon when they’re distracted – be aware, because the troops will probably be eliminated if the enemy is not distracted.
- Spear Goblins really are a decent defense for Crown Towers against enemy air and ground Cards.
- Spear Goblins can prevent lots of damage from the Graveyard but because one Spear Goblin cannot one shot a Skeleton the Skeletons will still finish up doing a bit of harm to the Arena Tower.
- As along with other low hit points cards, the Spear Goblins can be simply eliminated by spells and troops that deal area damage, for example Arrows and also the Bomber.
- Zap and also the Log are generally quite effective to get rid of opposing Spear Goblins, because of the spells’ equivalent Elixir costs of 2. However, the gamer ought to be wary of once they use their Zap, as the opponent might take benefit of this and send cards in which the Zap could have been more appropriately used, for example Minion Horde or Goblin Barrel. This occurs mostly inside a Zap Bait deck.
- Due for their low Elixir cost, Spear Goblins are often disposable and could be accustomed to block an opponent Prince’s charge. In fact, Spear Goblins by making use of Crown Towers may take out a Prince. They player should put the Spear Goblins 4 tiles to the center and 3 tiles up. When the Prince attacks the Spear Goblins the second Crown Tower may also damage the Prince, taking him out.
- As they target air troops, they are usually better used over Goblins. However, Goblins tend to be better in specific cases because they have much more health, damage, and speed.
Spear Goblins work well as lures, cheap air defense or for chip damage, but they’re not efficient when used by itself on offense.
- The Spear Goblins card was added with Clash Royale’s soft launch on 4/1/16.
- On 3/5/16, the May 2016 Update fixed the “range bug” and reduced the Spear Goblins’ range to 5 (from 5.5) however their effective range is unchanged.
- They appear comparable to Goblins but have considerably lower hit points and damage, which can be strange because they appear a lot more muscular within the card image.
- If one closely examines their card images, Spear Goblins seem to have blue eyes, while Goblins have green eyes. The Goblin in the Goblin Barrel card image also offers green eyes.
- Spear Goblins possess the lowest Damage per Secondly of the common cards, dealing only 56 Damage per Second at level 13.
- If a player’s Spear Goblins are at least 1 level more than the opponent’s, the stronger Spear Goblins will require exactly 2 hits (rather than 3) to obtain each one of the others.
- It’s one of the 6 cards associated with Goblins, with the others being the Goblins, Goblin Gang, Dart Goblin, Goblin Barrel and Goblin Hut.