Spring Trap Clash Of Clans Wiki:
Spring Trap Clash Of Clans Wiki:Spring Trap Clash Of Clans is powerful trap. Spring trap coc becomes more dangerous when upgraded to higher level.Its rearm cost increase with its level.Spring trap coc upgrade cost is higher and it requires huge amount of gold coc.
“This bouncy little number will toss unwanted visitors right off your property!”
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4||Level 5|
Spring Trap Clash Of Clans Wiki Summary:
- Causes instant death to the first group of enemies that step on it, bouncing up to 15 housing units of Troops at level 1 and more at higher levels. For example, a level 1 Spring Trap will bounce 15 Archers or 3 Giants.
- P.E.K.K.As, Golems and Heroes are unaffected by any level of Spring Traps due to the fact that they take more than 19 housing spaces.
- If put in a strategical way, Spring Traps can ruin a raid, including the infamous Giant-Healer combo.
- The Spring Trap often does not affect the Goblin either, but this is because the Goblin is too fast for the Spring Trap to bounce it away (it usually is able to move out of range before the Spring Trap has the opportunity to affect it). However, if the Goblin doesn’t continue moving once the Spring Trap has been triggered (stopping to attack a resource building, for instance), it will be bounced similar to a Barbarian or Archer. Also, if there is a horde of Goblins, the Spring Trap will bounce the Goblins in the back, since the Goblin in front triggered it first.
Spring Trap Clash Of Clans Defensive Strategy:
- Helpful to put near or around the Town Hall, so you can get rid of large numbers of Troops closing in.
- A sound strategy for Spring Traps is to place them in an intentionally-designed wall gap. As Troops will generally tend to go through the gap rather than fight their way through the wall, they will be directed right over the trap and be bounced to their death. Remember, however, that Spring Traps are one-time-use and until being re-armed it will leave an undefended gap in the wall after an attacker has triggered it.
- A modified version of this strategy is to place walls inside your base so that the enemy Troops have to walk over the Spring Trap to attack nearby buildings.
- You can place them in between Defensive Buildings to take out Giants or place them in between Resource Buildings to take out Goblins.
Spring Trap Clash Of Clans Upgrade Differences:
- At level 3, the Spring Trap’s spring becomes a lot thicker.
- At level 5, the Spring Trap is encased in a metal reinforcement on the edges.
Spring Trap Clash Of Clans Trivia:
- The May 2016 update added upgraded levels to Spring Traps.
- Since the Spring Trap doesn’t actually do damage to troops, troops bounced away by them will make neither upon-death skulls nor tombstones.
- If you look carefully, the Spring Trap’s range actually extends out just enough to see the range circle.
- Upgrading the Spring Trap to levels 3 and 5 is less attractive to players, since 17 and 19 (for respective Spring Trap levels) are prime numbers and bouncing an extra tier 1 troop won’t help that much.
Town Hall Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Number Available 0 0 0 2 2 4 4 6 6 6 6 Size 1×1 Level Spring Capacity Cost Re-Arm Cost Build Time Experience Gained Town Hall Level Required 1 15 2,000 500 N/A 0 4 2 16 500,000 650 16 hours 240 7 3 17 1,000,000 800 1 day 293 8 4 18 1,500,000 950 2 days 415 9 5 19 2,000,000 1,100 3 days 509 10 Trigger Radius Damage Type Unit Type Targeted Favorite Target 0.7 tiles Bounces away troops Ground None